Back in college it was all about Blackberry and BBM. Blackberry was the coolest phone anyone could have and people were not only exchanging names numbers and email addresses but also bbm pins.
Over the years the blackberry brand has taken a backseat to more popular devices such as Apple’s iPhone and Android.
Blackberry is prepared to deliver their newest device the Blackberry 10 at the top of 2013.
Rumored specs include:
- Dual core 1.5GHz TI OMAP 4470 processor
- Support for a quad band radio featuring HSPA+/UMTS
- 4.2-inch screen with a resolution of 1280 x 768 pixels w/ 356 ppi
- 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage w/ microSD card slot
- 8 megapixel camera with auto focus and a 2 megapixel front facing camera
- 1080p video recording
Will you be purchasing?